make money online with revshares forex ptc invest online bitcoin exchange currencies proof payement best work from home free money

Fourni par Blogger.

My Experiment with the Social Trading Platform



My Experiment with the Social Trading Platform

La-Tribune


In the Beginning

For the past few months, I've been using the social trading platform eToro. I thought I would put together this page to explain a bit about my strategy and what etoro is. I first heard about eToro when they launched quite a few years ago. Back then their product was very different and basically was Forex wrapped in a game like graphics interface. I.e. trading forex felt a bit like playing a game.
Since then, they've moved towards becoming a social trading platform. I guess the best way to describe it is the "Facebook of Forex". And so I decided to give it a go.

My Strategy

Be Picky When Choosing Who to Copy

It's tempting to follow the traders with 400% returns. But a quick bit of research (and common sense) will tell you that these traders are using high risk strategies. Forex is already high risk, so don't make it even worse. Follow traders who have a 10-20% return and have been doing so for the past year
eToro has great filtering tools to find the exact type of trader you want to follow. Look for someone with a majority of low-medium risk traders, and a low weekly drawdown

Diversify

Spread your investment over numerous traders. All traders have bad weeks. By copying as many traders as your budget will allow, you're able to mitigate the risk of having your entire investment wiped out by a single trade.

eToro Stocks are a Good Way to Diversify

I used to stay away from following traders who invested in stocks on etoro, but that has changed since etoro introcued real time stock trading. I've found that traders who invest in both forex and stocks provide more reliable returns over the long term

Choose Frequent Traders to Copy

You don't want to be stuck copying a trader who only logs in every couple of weeks. Look for gurus who make frequent trades.

My Forex Experience = Zip

I can comfortably state I have no experience in trading forex. I've done some reading on the subject and now know what a pip, spread, order etc. is. But, I wouldn't trust myself to actually invest money in Forex.
Enter eToro, where you're able to copy the traders who actually know what they are doing. The process is relatively simple, just look for traders on the network who have a good record and then click a "copy" button. From now on, all their trades will be be copied by your account.

So am I Making any Money?

That's My Chart

As you can see, although there have been a couple of dips, I've actually done ok. At the moment I'm up around 30% over the last 6 months. Thats quite a decent return!
Both the dips on the chart were the result of my noob investing experience. Instead of copy-trading I went all maverick and invested in Apple before it decided to take a dive. I now leave it to the gurus

How Much Money Do You Need to Get Started?

To copy a trader you need at least $100. I recommend investing around $100-$200 to begin with. Smaller amounts won't allow you to automatically copy all the trades of the people you follow. So you won't see any growth.

How Many Traders Do I Copy?

Currently around 5-7. As my investment grows, so will the number of traders I copy.

Why eToro

There are countless of forex trading platforms, but only a couple that offer a social trading platform - i.e the ability to automatically copy the trades of an experienced trader. I like the ease of use that etoro offers.

Can you Make Money with eToro

Probably. You can also lose all your money as well. Forex is risky
MY PROOF A NETELLER




GET 100$ BONUS FOR ALL DEPOSIT 

MORE THAN 200$

our page in facebook